This page has been created for information on how this website works. It includes information about features that have been added to the website to make it more accessible.
A link to this page can be found under the About us menu option and in the footer on every single page on this website. This link is entitled "Accessibilty"
Romanes Media Group Ltd. are are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been spcifically designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- All of our pages have been designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. This is the minimum standard size of all modern operating systems and monitors. If you use a lower resolution display, you will find you are still able to find both the navigation and main contents within the boundaries of an 800 x 600 display and the content will fit within a viewport of 668 pixels.
- Stylesheets are used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Content is conveyed using header elements and other semantic markup, always according to specification. We check our markup does not contain deprecated elements, so your browser should always render pages properly.
- Navigation and structure within our website is consistent across all pages.
- Site structure is composed of three main elements. The Navigation system found at the top bottom of our web pages, the information or content that each page consists of, and advertising and footer elements which contain copyright and other information.
- We have included a 'Skip Navigation', 'Sitemap' and 'Search' link for those using screen reader or other non CSS browsers.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- Enquiry and Registration Forms that are found on our website use labels to show what each form element is used for. You will always be informed of errors or successful submission of such forms.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A sitemap has been created to show the main sections of our website.
- Offsite Links, such as links to other companies or agencies, will open in a new window (or tab, depending on your browser). To return to this website, simply close that window.
We have tested our website in the following browsers to ensure maximum compatibility:
- Internet Explorer 6.0 (Windows)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 (Windows)
- Firefox 2 (Windows and Mac OS X)
- Firefox 3 (Windows and Mac OS X)
- Opera 8 (Windows and Mac OS X)
- Safari 2 (Windows and Mac OS X)
- iPhone (Mac OS)
- Blackberry OS